Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Activated Carbon Filter||Material:||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel|
|Size:||Can Be Customized||Color:||Blue, Green|
|Motive Force:||Pressure||Application:||Pool Water Purification|
activated charcoal filter,
activated granular carbon filter
Swimming pool Activated Carbon Filter tank for pool water treatment
Sand filter is used to separate suspended impurities in water. Pressured filters have advantages such as high-speed treatment, less occupied space and low cost.
Metal body of pressured filter is cylindrical in shape which involved a sand bed. The water, which should be treated, enters into the upper part of filter, passes through a bed of filter and then is accumulated at the bottom and then is used. The drop in water pressure is increased due to the accumulation of suspended particles in the filter bed. If the drop in pressure exceeds a certain limit, the filter is washed. In order to wash the filter, water flow is reversed not only to expand the filter bed but also to remove pollution.
|connection type||Thread||Thread||Thread||Flange/quick joint||Flange/quick joint||Flange/quick joint|
|Sand bed thickness(mm)||500||500||500||500||500||370|
|Sand bed volume(L)||65||100||140||220||318||320|
|Sand bed weight(Kg)||96||150||210||330||450||480|
|Net weight(Kg) without sand bed weight||55||75||95||155||200||245|
1. Manual or automatic control is available;
2. Water distributor is simple, uniform and reliable;
3. Finished water collector has high strength and long service life;
5. Less water consumption in backwash: a homogeneous filter is used, so that backwash cycle is extended and the total backwash water volume is greatly reduced;
6. High backwash efficiency: an advanced water collector is used, ensuring efficient backwash effect.
Contact Person: sales